Even though my writer’s block is still in full swing, I CAN still answer stupid questions. Thanks, Waltsense for “thinkin” of me when passing on this survey,and just KNOW I’m thinkinfyou for this one!
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
I wish my pets could replace certain members of my family. Just look at that face and tell me you wouldn’t want him as your brother!!
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I wouldn’t want one of my dreams coming true. I am the weirdest dreamer ever!
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
Bad spellers….I thik they suk!
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Buy a lot of fucking shoes!
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Music that makes me dance. You can’t be in a bad mood while dancing, it’s merely impossible!
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving someone because it nice to know that you can do it. It still surprises me how many people can’t.
7. What is your bedtime routine?
I love taking a bath before bed,but if I don’t have the time I MUST wash my feet. I can’t sleep with dirty feet. OH,and I’m addicted to Breathe Right Strips.With that big band aid looking thing, I’m one hell of a sexy sight!
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
I will be married for 20yrs. this March! He stole my heart/knocked me up in high school.
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
Adam Duritz of The Counting Crows, the man is a fucking genius!
10. What kinds of books do you read?
I adore anything written by Augusten Burroughs or Chuck Palahniuk, so you could say I love gay twisted writers,they are the best!
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Hopefully still alive and kickin!
12. What’s your fear?
I live with panic disorder, so fear can strike any time and about anything.
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
Hell no! Who would give up a life time of yummy goodness for one experience?
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
Married but poor. I think if you are rich ,you can never be sure if that is the reason people like you or not.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Open my eyes.
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
That he wouldn’t snore. I got addicted to Breathe Right Strips trying to get him to use them….it didn’t work!
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I would want people to call me with a series of clicks, like the bushmen in Africa do! See he could be talking about me right now!
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
After a good wounding ,YES!
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Without a doubt, CHOCOLATE!!
Now that all the question answering is over, I want you to know that I’ve shown mercy on all my blogger friends by not tagging you to answer them too!